The whole world is passing through unprecedented times due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic with teaching-learning and research activities badly disrupted. In the present circumstances, the major concern is to ensure health, safety and security of the students, faculty and staff. Keeping this in mind, the College will strictly adhere to the instructions received from Ministry of Human Resource Development, University Grants Commission, Panjab University and Director Higher Education, UT, Chandigarh.
1. Wearing masks is compulsory for all visiting the Campus.
2. Social distancing to be maintained and crowding to be avoided in the Campus
3. Students should cooperate with security guards at the College entrance to get their body temperature checked, on arrival.
4. Students with co-morbid conditions or having symptoms related to COVID-19 should refrain from coming to College.
5. All students should observe/follow COVID-19 protocol and safety precautions issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India like frequent hand washing/sanitization and maintenance of proper hygiene. Sanitization stations have been put up at pivotal point in the College as well as the Hostel.
6. The College will strictly follow the COVID-19 protocol and safety measures as per norms issued by DHE/ Panjab University, Chandigarh.
7. In case of any suspected Covid-19 infection, the COVID-19 Awareness Committee will isolate the person and inform authorities, as per protocol.
COVID-19 HELPLINE NUMBERS are: 0172-2752038, 2752031, 2704048