- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
Unique Functions of IQAC
- The IQAC committee prepares Annual Calendar for events to be organized in the Institution.It conducts periodical meetings. It organizes the capacity building Programmes for staff and students .
- It facilitates the Process of documentation and record keeping of the College.
- It encourages Faculty’s research activities and facilitates paper publication and presentation.
- It prepares the AQAR reports and ensures submission to NAAC .
- It helps in Student’s Progress and support services to them.
- It facilitates the process of Infrastructural development of the college.
- The IQAC monitors the feedback analysis. It helps in forming Departmental Plans and Reports.
- It also helps in Coordination of various Committees.
- It conducts Academic audits and streamlines the processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.