• The hostel is situated in the college premises amidst the tranquil ambience that pervades the surroundings. It offers a pleasant living experience to its residents who come from different states and countries.
• A large number of students from diverse backgrounds reside in our hostel, which has about 350 seats.
• The hostel building comprises a Dining Hall with a modern kitchen, a Common Room with LCD and indoor games, a Reading Room with internet facility, and a Gurudwara fringed by the lush green environs of a garden.
• There is Gurudwara on campus where staff and students go for prayers and solace.
• The Dining Hall/Mess is equipped with the Bain Marie heating facility for hot food- self service.
• The meticulously developed hostel provides all requisite modern facilities, which include Water Coolers with Aqua-guards, Room Coolers on the top floor and Geysers in the bathing area.
• All rooms have been planned as self sufficient units furnished with decent furniture and all the other basic amenities.
• Convenient laundry services are provided to the hostellers, there are washing machines for washing and dhobi services for ironing of the clothes is also available.
• Hostellers actively participate in all the spheres of student activity on campus.
• Common Room with indoor games, magazines and LCD is open in the evenings on all weekdays for the recreation of the residents. On Sundays and holidays it remains open for the entire day.
• Residents can avail themselves of post box and courier service facilities on demand.
• Canteen services are also available up to specific hours.
• There is a Branch of the State Bank of India in the college premises.
• The residents can open a savings account in the Bank and avail its services.
• Free boarding facility is provided to the outstanding sports students in the Sports Wing.
• The interaction among the hostellers gives them an insight into the different cultures and inculcates in them tolerance and understanding which contributes towards creating social harmony.
• The stay in the hostel provides an enriching experience to its residents, which enhances their personality in all aspects.
Ms Arshveer Kaur
Mrs. Anureet Kaur
Ms Sukhmeen Kaur
Ms Harbinder Chahal
Dr Amandeep Kaur (Phy Ed)
Ms Harpreet Kaur(Eco)
Ms Meenu Sharma